- I got to send the first "test letter" to our soldier. Really I got to write him a silly letter about nothing important and now I wait until he Facebooks me that he received it. Fingers crossed it takes less than 3 weeks because then my next job will be packing a box full of fun - and that is the part I look forward to! Baking, Dollar store shopping, and writing a cute note that he probably never reads. Oh, and toilet paper - because the shit the US Army provides is not so awesome.
- Hubby is spending time with the boys on Saturday and I get to have a spa day! I have a gift certificate for Tuscany Sun & Spa and am so excited to spend some time just for me. Except none of my friends want to join me, is that a problem?
- Tonight after a shitty & long day at work, I found Wilbur buds in the pantry. That could counteract any bad day.
- I am convinced the people from *insert stupid bank name here* are enjoying losing money on the house we are interested in buying. It's only been 55 days since we made our offer, no big deal.
- I lost my Kindle charger. In my house, this is a serious problem.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Any picks for the Super Bowl? I'll admit that while I understand football, I am a collegiate (not professional) fan. So on Sunday, I'll stick to beer and snacks and probably chose the purple team because I might as well be 7 years old.