This is another fill the freezer meal, and is super easy and yummy! You could obviously use beef, turkey, or ground chicken for this. Also, I used feta cheese, but you could easily swap out any kind of blue, goat, or other crumbled cheese to fit your needs. I froze these with carrots as well, so it's a whole dinner!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 3/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning (any grill seasoning will work)
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Combine onion and garlic in saute pan
3. Squeeze the liquid out of the spinach, and add to saute pan
4. Cook spinach for 3 - 5 mins, then remove from heat.
5. Add feta, chicken, grill seasoning, and a liberal splash of evoo to spinach.
6. Combine all ingredients, and form into 1 1/2 inch meatballs (approx 18)
7. Place on a nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 10 - 12 mins