This is another freezer stock recipe that I got from our friend Kari, and is one of my favorite ways to freeze Ravioli! This way when you thaw it out, it's all ready with the pasta, meat, and sauce! And hooray for one container dinners!
Beefy Baked Ravioli
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 package frozen ravioli (25oz)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
1. Crumble and brown ground meet in sauce pan (add garlic powder, onion powder, etc)
2. Drain and stir in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes
3. Spread 1/3 of the sauce in the bottom of baking dish
4. Top with half the ravioli, and sprinkle with half the cheese
5. Layer sauce, ravioli, cheese, and sauce again
6. This will take about 6 hours to thaw, and can be baked in the oven at 450 for 30 mins!